Welcome to ASIS Las Vegas Chapter 060
The home of Security Professionals in Las Vegas
We would like to congratulate the following ASIS-Las Vegas Chapter 060 members that have received their certification (Certified Protection Professional, Professional Certified Investigator, Associate Protection Professional, and Physical Security Professional) in 2019:
Ramiro Garza Jr., in receiving their CPP on July 22, 2019
Francis Alu, in receiving their PSP on May 31, 2019
Geoffrey Hall, in receiving their CPP on February 22, 2019
Gary Sylvester, in receiving their APP on February 11, 2019
ASIS Las Vegas Chapter Board Members Nominations for 2020
It’s that time of year again for us to nominate for our ASIS Las Vegas Chapter Board Members. There are a few guidelines for this process:
- To nominate someone you must be an Internatinoal member and a chapter member
- The nominee must be an International and a chapter member.
- We encourage anyone interest in running for a board position to talk to a board member or another member.
- Nominations will be accepted through the button on the right until November 1st.
- Election ballots will be available November 2nd through November 12th.
- Announcement of the elected board of the 2020 members will be announced at the November chapter meeting.
CPP OR PSP CERTIFICATION ACCELERATOR SCHOLARSHIPS, A GIFT TO CHAPTERS FROM YOUR ASIS FOUNDATION
Las Vegas Chapter Members,
The foundation will award one free certification exam to either the CPP or the PSP to one member of every chapter in the world. This is an excellent opportunity to motivate yourself to study and set a date to take either one of these exams, while having the cost of the exam paid for you.
If you are interested, please complete the application below. Your application must be submitted no later than October 28, 2019 in order to be accepted. The selected applicant will be notified by Friday, November 1st and will be announced at our November Chapter Meeting.
A Message from Your ASIS Community
November Luncheon Meeting
$15.00 per attendee at the door
$16.00 per attendee by PayPal
Meeting Date & Time
Thursday, November 14, 2019
11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Luncheon Speaker/Topic Suggestions
Do you have a specific topic or a speaker you would like to recommend for our Monthly Luncheons? Please share with us any suggestions regarding a topic of interest or a specific speaker for one of our upcoming Luncheon or Keynote Speaker.