Regardless of where you are in your career, membership offers many paths and opportunities to expand your knowledge and the acquire skills required to stay on the forefront of your profession, including:
ASIS International Membership
Joining ASIS is an investment in you. ASIS has everything you need to excel and achieve your professional goals.
- Security Management—ASIS’ award-winning monthly magazine. (Members receive a free subscription.)
- Dynamics—A bi-monthly members-only magazine featuring news, awards, and activities from our chapters and regions.
- ASIS Library—The largest single source of English-language security related information in the world.
- Career Center—Take advantage of member pricing on a range of career development tools, information, and resources to guide you through your entire career.
- Educational programs—Members receive preferred pricing on our broad range of offerings, from international conferences, classroom programs, webinars, eLearning, and customized on-site programs.
- Annual Seminar and Exhibits—Each year, more than 20,000 security professionals attend this premier education and networking event.
- Online Store—Members receive preferred pricing on hundreds of peer-reviewed security related publications and other resources.
- CPP, PCI, and PSP designations—Recognized worldwide as the standard of professional competency, ASIS certifications validate your professional competence, increase your marketability, and ensure you remain at the forefront of your profession.
- Online Member Directory—Search for members by name, organization, or location.
- ASIS Chapters—Attending a local chapter meeting is your best way to stay informed of relevant local and regional issues and make valuable professional connections.
- Councils—Share best practices, collaborate on common issues, and discuss emerging trends with security management peers.
- Social media—Join our ASIS International LinkedIn Group, followASIS on Twitter, and become a fan of ASIS on Facebook.
- Special Networking Groups – Connect with peers, benefit from specialized programming, and take part in mentorship opportunities in the ASIS Women in Security Group and Young Professionals Group.
NEW, Exclusive Member Benefit
NOW ASIS MEMBERS ARE REWARDED!
Learn more or call 1-866-633-5747.
Nationwide may make a financial contribution to this organization in return for the opportunity to market products and services to its members or customers. Products Underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies. Home Office: Columbus, OH 43215. Subject to underwriting guidelines, review, and approval. *Vanishing Deductible is an optional feature. Annual credits subject to eligibility requirements. Max. credit: $500. Details and availability vary by state. Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states. Nationwide, Nationwide Insurance, the Nationwide framemark, and Vanishing Deductible are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. ©2013 Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.